By now, you’ve likely heard about Lean Six Sigma. But in today’s hectic business world, time and money are limited resources, so what is the cost benefit of Lean Six Sigma training?
One common misconception is that Lean Six Sigma is useful only for manufacturers. In reality, the practices of Six Sigma training can be utilized across every business type. Lean Six Sigma focuses on continual improvement in several areas.
- Eliminate Defects: Errors cost money. Whether it’s double work or having to destroy faulty product, the strong focus of Six Sigma on reducing errors will save money and improve employee productivity.
- Think Analytically: Six Sigma trains employees to think critically about everyday difficulties, diagnosing the source of problems, and logically planning corrective actions.
- Enhance Customer Focus: Six Sigma trains employees to make decisions with the customer or end user in mind. This customer-driven focus creates a sense of urgency in excellence.
- Use Data Effectively: Businesses need to make decisions based on facts. Lean Six Sigma will train your employees to make decisions based on hard data, helping to minimize the effects of personal biases.
- Remove Waste: Hidden waste are unnecessary, concealed expenses built into a company’s operating structure. Lean Six Sigma training will encourage your employees to remain alert for these costs and develop creative solutions to reduce or remove them.
Medpoint’s partnership with the Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College features live online classes that are convenient and affordable. Let us help you establish a culture of continuous improvement today.
To learn more or to register, visit: http://medpoint.com/training/leansixsigma